CPB Certification Course Training Institute
CPB Course Training Details
- Organization :- www.aapc.com
- Type Of Exam :- Open Code Book (ICD10CM, CPT, HCPCS || Manuals).
- Total Marks :- 200 Multiple Choice Questions (70% Pass).
- CPB Exam Fee :- $530 + AAPC Member ship ($160).
- Retake :- One Free Retake.
- Exam Duration :- 5 Hours and 40 minutes to finish the exam.
- Training Duration :- 8 to 10 Weeks.
- Eligibility :- Life Science Graduates.
Certified Professional Biller (CPB) Description :
The AAPC Certified Professional Biller(CPB) credential prepares medical billers with skills to maintain all aspects of the revenue cycle. Without expertise in medical billing and the nuances of payer requirements, reimbursement may be compromised.
VALIDATE YOUR EXPERTISE :
Through rigorous examination and experience, certified Certified Professional Biller's have proven knowledge of how to submit claims in accordance with government regulations and private payer policies, follow-up on claim statuses, appeals submission, resolution of claim denials, posting of payments and adjustments, and collections management. The AAPC CPB medical billing certification is vital to the financial success of the professional services claims process.
Growing Demand For Medical Billing :
According to the united states Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs for Certified Professional Biller (CPB) will increase 22 percent through the year 2022. Prepare yourself to meet the industry demand by becoming a Certified Professional Biller (CPB). This is your first step to a career in healthcare industry. Increase your chances of being hired in a competitive job market.
Show Your Proficiency :
Through rigorous examination and experience, certified CPB have proven mastery of all code sets (CPT, ICD-10-CM, HCPCS Level II), Local Coverage Determinations, payer policy and National Coverage Determinations and adherence to documentation and billing guidelines. Certified CPB represent excellence in medical billing.
Learn From The Professional Experts :
GenSol goal is to train medical billers to be industry ready. We provide a complete education, preparing you for the CPB examination. Our in-depth CPB examination preparation course is for individuals preparing for a career in medical billing. Students preparing for the CPB examination with our preparation courses are twice as likely to pass.
Medical billing is for Non life science graduates and life science graduates also eligible for medical billing.
Approved Manuals for Use During CPB Examination :
CPT® Books (AMA standard or professional edition ONLY). No other publisher is allowed to CPB Examination.
Your choice of ICD-10-CM.
Your choice of HCPCS Level II.
Medical Coding CPB Certification Requirements :
Having an associate’s degree.
Pay exam fee at the time of application submission.
Please Maintain current membership with the AAPC.
New members should submit membership payment with examination application.
Renewing members should have a current membership at the time of submission and when exam results are Released.
44 multiple choice questions
- Loading... Managed care
- Loading... Commercial payers
- Loading... Medicare
- Loading... Medigap
- Loading... Medicaid
- Loading... Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Loading... TRICARE/CHAMPUS
- Loading... Worker’s compensation
- Loading... Third party payers (automobile, liability, etc)
25 multiple choice questions
- Loading... Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Loading... National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI)
- Loading... Local Coverage Determination (LCD)
- Loading... National Coverage Determination (NCD)
- Loading... Incident-to billing
- Loading... Global packages
- Loading... Unbundling
- Loading... Completion of CMS-1500
- Loading... Completion of UB-04
- Loading... Payer payment policies
10 multiple choice questions
- Loading... HIPAA privacy
- Loading... Billing compliance
- Loading... Medical record retention
- Loading... Financial policies
- Loading... Fraud and abuse
28 multiple choice questions
- Loading... RBRVS
- Loading... Payer and patient refunds
- Loading... Provider credentialing
- Loading... Accounts receivable
- Loading... Fair Debt
- Loading... Patient statements
- Loading... Patient dismissal
- Loading... Professional courtesy
- Loading... Collection agencies
- Loading... Collections
- Loading... Bankruptcy
- Loading... Payment plans
- Loading... Preauthorizations
- Loading... Claim editing tools
- Loading... Remittance advice
28 multiple choice questions
- Loading... Appeals
- Loading... Denials
- Loading... Claims tracking and follow-up
- Loading... Timely filing
- Loading... Demographics
- Loading... Superbill/encounter forms
- Loading... Retention of records
- Loading... Balance billing
- Loading... Telephone courtesy
- Loading... Electronic claim submission
- Loading... Clean claims
- Loading... Audit the billing process
15 multiple choice questions
- Loading... CPT®
- Loading... ICD-10-CM
- Loading... HCPCS Level II
- Loading... Modifiers
Documents provided include: 50 questions
- Loading... CMS 1500 claim forms
- Loading... Remittance advices
- Loading... Payment policies
- Loading... Local Coverage Determinations (LCD)
- Loading... National Coverage Determinations (NCD)
- Loading... Appeal letters
- Loading... Preauthorizations
- Loading... Accounts receivable reports
- Loading... Claims follow-up reports
GenSol CPC Training Course Outline :-
|CPB Certification Course Topics||Duration||Study Material||Mock Test Que|
|01. Introduction Of CPB||00:30min||Yes||30 Que|
|02. Introduction Of ICD-10-CM||01:00Hrs||Yes||100 Qes|
|03. Conventions for the ICD-10-CM||02:00Hrs||Yes||20 Que|
|04. General Coding Guidelines||02:00Hrs||Yes||20 Que|
|05. Introduction Of Chapter-Specific Coding Guidelines||01:00Hrs||Yes||20 Qes|
|06. ICD-10-CM Chapter 1||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|07. ICD-10-CM Chapter 2||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|08. ICD-10-CM Chapter 3||01:00Hrs||Yes||20 Que|
|09. ICD-10-CM Chapter 4||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|10. ICD-10-CM Chapter 5||02:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|11. ICD-10-CM Chapter 6||02:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|12. ICD-10-CM Chapter 8||01:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|13. ICD-10-CM Chapter 9||04:00Hrs||Yes||60 Que|
|14. ICD-10-CM Chapter 10||03:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|15. ICD-10-CM Chapter 11||02:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|16. ICD-10-CM Chapter 12||02:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|17. ICD-10-CM Chapter 13||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|18. ICD-10-CM Chapter 14||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|19. ICD-10-CM Chapter 15||04:00Hrs||Yes||60 Que|
|20. ICD-10-CM Chapter 16||03:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|21. ICD-10-CM Chapter 17||01:00Hrs||Yes||20 Que|
|22. ICD-10-CM Chapter 18||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|23. ICD-10-CM Chapter 19||04:00Hrs||Yes||60 Que|
|24. ICD-10-CM Chapter 20||04:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|25. ICD-10-CM Chapter 21||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|26. Introduction Of CPT||00:30Hrs||Yes||20 Que|
|27. CPT conventions & Guidelines||02:00Hrs||Yes||20 Que|
|28. Anesthesia||03:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|29. Evaluation and Management||06:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|30. Radiology||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|31. Laboratory / Pathology||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|32. Medicine||06:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|33. Surgery||30:00Hrs||Yes||500 Que|
|34. Modifiers||04:00Hrs||Yes||30 Que|
|35.Introduction Of HCPCS Level ||||00:30min||Yes||10 Que|
|36. HCPCS Level ||||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|37. Types of Insurance||06:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|38. Billing Regulations||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|39. HIPAA & Compliance||03:00Hrs||Yes||40 Que|
|40. Reimbursement & Collections||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|41. Billing||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que|
|42. Case Analysis||04:00Hrs||Yes||50 Que||43. CPB Examination Tips||01:00Hrs||Yes||--|